By Woody Leonhard
* gives you greater than fifty actual suggestions that may support humans accelerate a number of place of work 2003 initiatives * offers timesaving concepts for every of the main usually used workplace modules-Word, Excel, entry, Outlook, and PowerPoint * Leonhard indicates readers how you can lower time-consuming projects right down to measurement along with his easy-to-use, easy-to-understand options and tips * whereas the guidelines are designed for workplace 2003, the writer exhibits whilst the recommendation can also be utilized to workplace XP or place of work 2000 * Leonhard is widely known for his ability in slicing throughout the hype and attending to the basic information-he wastes no time in assisting readers keep time
Read or Download Office 2003 Timesaving Techniques for Dummies PDF
Similar microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's enterprise Intelligence instruments
Building built-in company Intelligence strategies with SQL Server 2008 R2 & place of work 2010 explains the way to take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative enterprise intelligence (BI) instruments. quite a few strong, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research companies (SSAS), Excel, Excel companies, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration prone (SSIS), Server Reporting companies (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint prone, and grasp info prone. This functional advisor makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI ideas that foster proficient choice making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating enterprise information with SSAS
• Maximize the research services of Excel and Excel Services
• mix facts from assorted resources and fasten facts for research with PowerPivot
• movement information into the method utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and put up experiences with SSRS
• combine information from disparate functions, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of information in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map function for advanced visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in info utilizing the SSAS information mining engine
• deal with grasp information administration with grasp facts Services
• post the parts of your BI resolution and practice administrative projects
Totally up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to aid company directors increase real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education consultant specializes in deploying and dealing with middle infrastructure prone in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a sequence of classes, routines, and recommended practices - and aid maximize your functionality at the activity.
Absolutely up-to-date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and aid exhibit your real-world mastery designing, and imposing home windows Server infrastructure in an firm atmosphere. Designed for knowledgeable IT execs able to boost their prestige, examination Ref specializes in the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Microsoft Excel and Access Integration: With Microsoft Office 2007
- Management of Word Processing: Tutor Guide
- MCSE Training Kit Networking Essentials Plus
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration: Real-World Skills for MCSA Certification and Beyond
Additional resources for Office 2003 Timesaving Techniques for Dummies
Don’t forget that the main reason for customizing the My Places bar is to speed up the way you use Office. If you have to leaf through too many icons, you’ll get bogged down in the minutiae. Keep the list short, sweet, and simple — and don’t be afraid to drop an icon the minute it stops pulling its weight. 1. 27 Bring up the My Places bar by, for example, starting Word and choosing File➪Open. You see the Open dialog box (refer to Figure 4-2). 2. Navigate to the folder that you want to put on the My Places bar.
If you organize your documents well (see Technique 3), this is the main springboard to most of your documents. My Computer Goes to the same place as choosing Start➪My Computer. Generally, if you find yourself using this icon, you’re lost — or at the very least you haven’t organized things very well. My Network Places If you have a network installed, goes to the same place as choosing Start➪My Network Places. Many people store their work on a network drive. If you do, consider adding a My Places icon specifically for the folder(s) on the shared drive that you commonly need.
Yeah. Right. 11 To make Windows show you the entire filename 1. 2. Choose Start➪My Computer. Choose Tools➪Folder Options➪View. Windows shows you the Folder Options dialog box, as shown in Figure 1-2. 12 Technique 1: Making Windows Safe For Office Since When Did Filenames Have Extensions? doc) period in the name. doc, and so on. Office programs are all hooked up to their allotted filename extensions. xls are assumed to be Excel spreadsheets; double-click an XLS file (or try to open one that’s attached to a message), and Windows knows that it should run Excel, feeding Excel the file.