By United Nations
ODA Occasional Papers is a sequence of advert hoc guides offering, in edited shape, a number of the papers or statements made at foreign conferences, symposia, seminars or workshops equipped via the place of work for Disarmament Affairs or its local centres. The UN Seminar on enforcing the UNSC answer 1540 (2004) in Africa was once aimed toward elevating wisdom in regards to the responsibilities and requisites of the solution and at expanding and facilitating cooperation and counsel in enforcing it on the nationwide and neighborhood degrees.
Read or Download ODA Occasional Papers: United Nations Seminar on Implementing UN Security Council Resolution 1540 in Africa (9-10 November 2006, Accra, Ghana) PDF
Similar security books
Securing digital environments for VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft hypervisors
Virtualization alterations the taking part in box in terms of safety. There are new assault vectors, new operational styles and complexity, and alterations in IT structure and deployment existence cycles. What's extra, the applied sciences, most sensible practices, and methods used for securing actual environments don't offer adequate defense for digital environments. This booklet comprises step by step configurations for the protection controls that include the 3 best hypervisor--VMware vSphere and ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V on home windows Server 2008, and Citrix XenServer.
* contains method for securely imposing community guidelines and integrating digital networks into the present actual infrastructure
* Discusses vSphere and Hyper-V local digital switches in addition to the Cisco Nexus 1000v and Open vSwitch switches
* deals potent practices for securing digital machines with no developing extra operational overhead for directors
* includes equipment for integrating virtualization into latest workflows and growing new regulations and strategies for swap and configuration administration in order that virtualization might help make those severe operations tactics extra effective
This must-have source bargains information and tips for making improvements to catastrophe restoration and enterprise continuity, security-specific scripts, and examples of the way digital computer Infrastructure merits security.
This quantity addresses quite a lot of concerns concerning meals terrorism, meals safety and security in a entire and up to date survey. rising concerns in nutrients Chain protection proper to all international locations and stakeholders are summarized, together with appropriate technical info on the subject of some of the strands.
- Social Security and Wage Poverty: Historical and Policy Aspects of Supplementing Wages in Britain and Beyond
- Security Protocols: 13th International Workshop, Cambridge, UK, April 20-22, 2005, Revised Selected Papers
- CCIE Security v3 0 Configuration Practice Labs
- Global security risks and West Africa : development challenges
- Chinese Industrial Espionage: Technology Acquisition and Military Modernisation
Additional info for ODA Occasional Papers: United Nations Seminar on Implementing UN Security Council Resolution 1540 in Africa (9-10 November 2006, Accra, Ghana)
The Counter-Proliferation Committee (CPC) is UK’s principal coordination mechanism for strategic counterproliferation policy. Formed in July 2002, it brings together policy and operational issues previously dealt with by sepa- 41 Relevant lessons: United Kingdom rate bodies. The CPC consists of senior officials from relevant policy departments working with the intelligence community. • The Counter-Proliferation Implementation Committee (CPIC) sits below the CPC and is responsible for actions to put into effect the UK’s counter-proliferation strategies and initiatives.
21 National experience in reporting: Kazakhstan The system of export controls in Kazakhstan meets the basic international principles. During the last period, the amendments and additions were made into the law "on export control". The main ministry functioning in this area is the Ministry of Industry and Trade, which contains the Department of Export Control responsible for policy in Kazakhstan. It issues import and export licenses, works to improve export control legislation and coordinates activities of relevant government entities.
87 of 1993) by the Minister of Trade and 33 Relevant lessons: South Africa Industry. However, the proliferation of nuclear material is controlled by the Minister of Minerals and Energy in terms of the Nuclear Energy Act, 1999 (Act No. 46 of 1999). The proliferation of other dual-use materials and items is controlled by the National Conventional Arms Control Committee (NCACC), which is a Statutory Committee of Cabinet Members constituted in terms of the National Conventional Arms Control Act, 2002 (Act No.