By Linda F. Johnson
Validate your services and get the eye of employers with Microsoft place of work professional certification. This complete advisor is what you must arrange for certification in Excel 2003, either the professional and professional levels.Carefully deliberate via a pro Microsoft workplace professional teacher, this valuable examine consultant makes use of real-world situations to coach the entire diversity of Excel 2003 talents you need-not in basic terms to arrange for the certification tests, but in addition to extend your skill and productiveness within the office. overlaying twenty-four professional examination goals and thirty-three specialist examination ambitions, the publication progresses during the capabilities and lines of Excel software program. Even entry-level Excel clients can swiftly construct their skills.Excel 2003 expert Certification ability units* growing information and content material* reading information* Formatting information and content material* participating* dealing with WorkbooksExcel 2003 professional Certification ability units* Organizing and interpreting information* Formatting information and content material* participating* coping with info and Workbooks* Customizing ExcelPlus, you can find extra occupation guidance instruments, including:* recommendations for real-world situations* dependent studying for fast productiveness* complete thesaurus of termsGo to www.sybex.com/go/mosexcel2003 for downloadable pattern records from the workouts within the ebook. perform what you could have realized in your own.Visit www.sybex.com for all your specialist certification wishes.
Read or Download Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2003 Study Guide PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's enterprise Intelligence instruments
Building built-in enterprise Intelligence ideas with SQL Server 2008 R2 & place of work 2010 explains the best way to take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative company intelligence (BI) instruments. numerous strong, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research providers (SSAS), Excel, Excel prone, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration prone (SSIS), Server Reporting companies (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint prone, and grasp info prone. This functional advisor specializes in deveoloping end-to-end BI recommendations that foster trained determination making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating enterprise information with SSAS
• Maximize the research services of Excel and Excel Services
• mix info from diverse assets and attach info for research with PowerPivot
• movement facts into the process utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and post reviews with SSRS
• combine info from disparate purposes, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of information in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map characteristic for advanced visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in info utilizing the SSAS facts mining engine
• deal with grasp facts administration with grasp facts Services
• post the parts of your BI resolution and practice administrative projects
Absolutely up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist firm directors boost real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education consultant makes a speciality of deploying and dealing with middle infrastructure providers in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, workouts, and steered practices - and support maximize your functionality at the task.
Totally up-to-date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and aid exhibit your real-world mastery designing, and enforcing home windows Server infrastructure in an company setting. Designed for knowledgeable IT pros able to strengthen their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Statistik für Sozial- und Wirtschaftswissenschaftler: Arbeitsbuch für SPSS und Microsoft Excel
- Managing Projects With Microsoft(r) Project 2000: For Windows
- Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 2007 All in One
- The Real MCTS MCITP Exam 70-643 Prep Kit: Independent and Complete Self-Paced Solutions
- MCSA 70-410 Cert Guide R2: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2009 Inventory Management
Extra info for Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel 2003 Study Guide
Managing Data in Cells There are basically two types of data in Excel: labels and values. Label Refers to text typed at the top of a column or to the left of a row to identify the information contained in the column or row. Value Is the actual information listed in the rows and columns, below, or to the right of the labels. 4 shows you a typical worksheet layout, using labels and values. The title at the top, the store names, and the numbered weeks are examples of labels. The values in dollars and the word closed are examples of values.
8. Using the copy and paste techniques above, copy cell D7 on the January Sales sheet and paste it into cells B8, C8, D8, and E8 in the February Sales sheet. Remember to widen your columns if the text is cut off. 9. Go to the March Sales sheet and continue to paste into cells B12, C12, D12, and E12, and again, widen your columns if necessary. 10. Return to the January Sales sheet and copy cell A4. 15 (continued) 11.
Clicking a cell selects it and makes it the active cell, meaning this is the cell that will be affected by whatever you type or do. Now that you’ve read about the basic elements of the Excel interface, it’s time to understand how to navigate around Excel. It’s not as easy as some programs, so it definitely warrants a discussion. Navigating in Excel Your next goal is to learn how to move around to the various locations in the workbook and various places on the worksheets. This section includes exercises that teach you the different ways to move around in Excel.