By Mark Dodge, Beth Melton, Echo Swinford, Ben M. Schorr
The great way to benefit Microsoft place of work domestic and scholar 2013—one step at a time!
Experience studying made easy—and quick train your self how you can get extra performed with Microsoft note, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. With Step through Step, you put the pace—building and practising the abilities you wish, simply in the event you desire them!
* Use place of work at any place with touch-enabled units
* keep time and paintings extra simply with templates
* Make professional-looking records and displays
* construct spreadsheets to calculate and visualize facts
* manage and proportion your most sensible principles with OneNote
* paintings with pals utilizing social media and the cloud
Read or Download Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Step by Step PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's enterprise Intelligence instruments
Building built-in company Intelligence suggestions with SQL Server 2008 R2 & place of work 2010 explains find out how to take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative company intelligence (BI) instruments. a number of robust, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research prone (SSAS), Excel, Excel prone, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration prone (SSIS), Server Reporting prone (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint providers, and grasp facts prone. This useful advisor makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI options that foster knowledgeable determination making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating company facts with SSAS
• Maximize the research features of Excel and Excel Services
• mix info from varied resources and attach information for research with PowerPivot
• flow facts into the process utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and post reviews with SSRS
• combine information from disparate functions, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of information in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map characteristic for advanced visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in information utilizing the SSAS information mining engine
• deal with grasp information administration with grasp facts Services
• submit the elements of your BI answer and practice administrative projects
Totally up to date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to aid firm directors strengthen real-world, job-role-specific abilities - this education advisor specializes in deploying and coping with middle infrastructure providers in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, routines, and instructed practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
Absolutely up to date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and aid show your real-world mastery designing, and imposing home windows Server infrastructure in an company setting. Designed for skilled IT pros able to enhance their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for achievement on the MCSE point.
- Microsoft Project 2013 Plain & Simple
- MS-DOS: Version 5. Das optimale Benutzerhandbuch von Microsoft
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 PerformancePoint Services Unleashed
- Formulas and Functions: Microsoft Excel 2010 (MrExcel Library)
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Inside Out
- Microsoft Excel and Access Integration: With Microsoft Office 2007
Additional info for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Step by Step
It also includes a preview of how data bars and an icon set are displayed for a range of values. 10 Chapter 1 Getting comfortable in Office Home and Student 2013 TIP If a command has an associated Help topic, Tell Me More is displayed at the bot- tom of the ScreenTip. Clicking the link displays the Help topic. ▪▪ KeyTips Enable you to navigate the ribbon by using the keyboard. To display KeyTips, press and release the Alt key. The KeyTips are the letters, numbers, or combinations of letters and numbers that appear on the ribbon.
In Word, click Recover Unsaved Documents. 24 Chapter 1 Getting comfortable in Office Home and Student 2013 1 The Open dialog box appears and lists the files you can recover for the application you are using. Select the file you want and then click Open to open it in the application. And if you to want to keep that file, make sure you save your changes. Customizing the user interface In the first section of this chapter, you explored the user interface and became familiar with terminology and product-specific functionality.
Along with a common user interface, there are also features that work nearly the same regardless of the application you’re using. For example, after you learn how to insert and work with SmartArt graphics, you can apply that knowledge to all of the applications that support SmartArt. In this chapter, you’ll get a look at the new shared Office features and learn how to get started with the primary features that are shared across the applications. You’ll learn how to apply Office themes; insert graphics, videos, charts, and diagrams; search for online templates; and present Office documents online.