By Pamela W Adams
Read Online or Download Microsoft Excel 2000 : advanced PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's enterprise Intelligence instruments
Building built-in enterprise Intelligence ideas with SQL Server 2008 R2 & place of work 2010 explains tips on how to take complete benefit of Microsoft's collaborative enterprise intelligence (BI) instruments. quite a few robust, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research prone (SSAS), Excel, Excel providers, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration companies (SSIS), Server Reporting prone (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint prone, and grasp facts prone. This sensible advisor specializes in deveoloping end-to-end BI suggestions that foster trained selection making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating enterprise information with SSAS
• Maximize the research functions of Excel and Excel Services
• mix info from diverse resources and attach information for research with PowerPivot
• circulation information into the process utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and submit reviews with SSRS
• combine info from disparate purposes, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of knowledge in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map function for advanced visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in facts utilizing the SSAS facts mining engine
• deal with grasp information administration with grasp facts Services
• post the parts of your BI answer and practice administrative initiatives
Absolutely up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist firm directors improve real-world, job-role-specific abilities - this education advisor specializes in deploying and handling center infrastructure companies in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, routines, and urged practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
Totally up to date! organize for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and support reveal your real-world mastery designing, and enforcing home windows Server infrastructure in an company atmosphere. Designed for skilled IT pros able to strengthen their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 bible
- Word 2013 For Dummies
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 On Demand
- Microsoft Access 2013: Complete (Shelly Cashman)
Additional resources for Microsoft Excel 2000 : advanced
26 To Record a Macro • • • • Select Macro from the Tools menu. Select Record New Macro to display the Record Macro dialog box. Enter a name for the macro in the Macro name text box. The default description is displayed in the Description text box, and contains the date and user name. If required, click in the Description text box and enter a new description. To begin recording, select OK. Start performing the actions you want the macro to record. Excel will record them. To stop recording, click the Stop Recording button on the Stop Recording toolbar, or choose the Tools Macro Stop Recording command.
Com/ 32 “What If” Utilities 1995-2000 - Cheltenham Computer Training Excel 2000 Advanced • Move the mouse pointer to the top of this column and then drag and drop the column up or down and required. You will see a small rectangular box is displayed, which indicates the value that you have dragged to. In the example shown, we have dragged to $14,000. • The Goal Seek dialog box appears ready for you to enter a cell reference into the By changing cell text box. Click on the cell C3, to place this value into the By changing cell text box, as illustrated below.
Select >= from the central part of the dialog box. In the Constraint box, enter the value 3. The dialog will be as illustrated below. • • • Next we need to tell Excel that we must have a minimum of two large cars. Click on the Add button. In the Cell Reference text box either enter the reference $D$6 OR use the mouse to click on the cell D6 and the cell reference will be entered automatically. • • Select >= from the central part of the dialog box. In the Constraint box, enter the value 2. The dialog will be as illustrated below.