By Slavoj Zizek, Alain Badiou, Bruno Bosteels, Miran Bozovic, Lorenzo Chiesa
The enormous of Ljubljana marshals a few of the maximum thinkers of our age in aid of a blinding re-assessment of Jacques Lacan.Jacques Lacan is the major psychoanalytic theorist after Freud. Revolutionising the research of social family members, his paintings has been a big impact on political conception, philosophy, literature and the humanities, yet his proposal has thus far been studied with no critical research of its foundations. simply what are the affects on his considering, so the most important to its right knowing? In Lacan: The Silent companions Slavoj Zizek, the maverick theorist and pre-eminent Lacan pupil, has marshalled the various maximum thinkers of our age in help of a blinding re-assessment of Lacan's paintings. Focussing on Lacan's 'silent partners', those people who are the hidden thought to Lacanian idea, they speak about his paintings on the subject of the Pre-Socratics, Diderot, Hegel, Nietzsche, Schelling, H?lderlin, Wagner, Turgenev, Kafka, Henry James and Artaud. This significant assortment, together with 3 essays via Zizek, marks a brand new period in the examine of this unsettling philosopher, respiring new lifestyles into his vintage paintings. participants: Alain Badiou, Bruno Bosteels, Miran Bozovic, Lorenzo Chiesa, Joan Copjec, Mladen Dolar, Timothy Huson, Fredric Jasmeson, Adrian Johnston, Sigi J?ttkandt, Silvia Ons, Robert Pfaller, Alenka Zupancic and Slavoj Zizek.
Read Online or Download Lacan: The Silent Partners (Wo Es War) PDF
Similar psychoanalysis books
In a mode that's writerly and audacious, Adam Phillips takes up various probably traditional matters underinvestigated by means of psychoanalysis--kissing, caring, threat, solitude, composure, even farting because it pertains to being concerned.
He argues that psychoanalysis started as a virtuoso improvisation in the technology of medication, yet that virtuosity has given method to the dream of technology that in basic terms the tested lifestyles is worthy dwelling. Phillips is going directly to exhibit how the force to omniscience has been unlucky either for psychoanalysis and for all times. He finds how a lot one's psychic overall healthiness will depend on developing a realm of existence that effectively resists exam.
This 3rd and ultimate quantity of the correspondence among the founding father of psychoanalysis and one among his so much colourful disciples brings to an in depth Sándor Ferenczi's lifestyles and the tale of 1 of an important friendships within the historical past of psychoanalysis.
This quantity spans a turbulent interval, starting with the talk over Otto Rank's The Trauma of start and carrying on with via Ferenczi's lectures in manhattan and his involvement in a sour controversy with American analysts over the perform of lay research. On his go back from the USA, Ferenczi's courting with Freud deteriorated, as Freud turned more and more serious of his theoretical and medical ideas. Their afflicted friendship used to be additional complex by way of in poor health health--Freud's melanoma of the jaw and the pernicious anemia that eventually killed Ferenczi in 1933. The controversies among Freud and Ferenczi proceed to at the present time, as psychoanalysts reconsider Ferenczi's suggestions, and more and more problem the allegations of psychological ailment leveled opposed to him after his demise through Freud and Ernest Jones. The correspondence, now released in its entirety, will deepen knowing of those concerns and of the heritage of psychoanalysis as an entire.
Este estudio de l. a. religión de los angeles mano del psicoanalista más célebre del siglo XX examina el papel que los angeles fe puede desempeñar en l. a. vida del hombre, lo que significa para nosotros y por qué, como especie, tendemos hacia ella.
nice rules A lo largo de l. a. historia, algunos libros han cambiado el mundo. Han transformado los angeles manera en que nos vemos a nosotros mismos y a los demás. Han inspirado el debate, l. a. discordia, los angeles guerra y l. a. revolución. Han iluminado, indignado, provocado y consolado. Han enriquecido vidas, y también las han destruido. Taurus publica las obras de los grandes pensadores, pioneros, radicales y visionarios cuyas rules sacudieron l. a. civilización y nos impulsaron a ser quienes somos.
- La coscienza di Zeno (Grandi classici)
- Psychoanalytic Collisions
- Atom and Archetype: The Pauli/Jung Letters, 1932-1958
- Ethnographic Suturing: Towards a Psychoanalysis of Ethnographic Film
- Construcción de los conceptos freudianos II
- Specialty Competencies in Psychoanalysis in Psychology (Specialty Competencies in Professional Psychology)
Additional resources for Lacan: The Silent Partners (Wo Es War)
200. 38. Schelling, The Ages of tile World, pp. 5-6. 39. Schelling, The Ages of the World, p. 11. 40. Schelling, The Ages of the World, p. 12. 41. Schelling, The Ages of the World. p. 16. 42. Sdlelling, 'Stuttgart Seminars', pp. 31. 43. Schelling, 'Stuttgart Seminars'. p. 205. 44. Jacques Lacan, The Semi'lUr of Jacques Lacan, Book XI: The Four Fundamental C""cepts ofPsycho-A"alysis. 1964, ed. Jacques-Alain Miller, trans. W. Norton and Company, 1979), p. 128. 45. ;E 3: 220, 255. 46. Schelling. The Ages of tile World, p.
117. ~ Lacan, Le Seminaire de jacqltes Lacan, Livre XVIII: D'ur, discours qui ne serait pQ$ du "'mb/,mt, 1971 (unpublished typescript), session of 17 February, 1971. Jacques Lacan, Le \,:minaire de Jacqut'S waPI. Livre XIX: Le sl1vo;r du psychanalyste. 1971-1972 (unpublished Iypescript), session 00 March, 1972. 8. Jacques Lacan, Le Semimrire de Jaat"es IAcan, Livre XVII: L'mvers de 111 psycl'Qtlalysc, 1969-1970, ed. Jacques-Alain Miller (Paris: &Iitions du Seuil, 1991), p. 36. 9. e XVIJI, session of 17 February, 1971.
11. 40. Schelling, The Ages of the World, p. 12. 41. Schelling, The Ages of the World. p. 16. 42. Sdlelling, 'Stuttgart Seminars', pp. 31. 43. Schelling, 'Stuttgart Seminars'. p. 205. 44. Jacques Lacan, The Semi'lUr of Jacques Lacan, Book XI: The Four Fundamental C""cepts ofPsycho-A"alysis. 1964, ed. Jacques-Alain Miller, trans. W. Norton and Company, 1979), p. 128. 45. ;E 3: 220, 255. 46. Schelling. The Ages of tile World, p. 85. 47. Schelling, Clara, p. 28. 48. SE 19: 52. GHOSTS OF SUBSTANCE PAST 55 19.