By Franck Frommer, Translated By George Holoch
Read or Download How PowerPoint Makes You Stupid PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's company Intelligence instruments
Building built-in enterprise Intelligence ideas with SQL Server 2008 R2 & place of work 2010 explains find out how to take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative enterprise intelligence (BI) instruments. various robust, versatile applied sciences are lined, together with SQL Server research providers (SSAS), Excel, Excel companies, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration prone (SSIS), Server Reporting companies (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint providers, and grasp info providers. This useful advisor makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI ideas that foster trained choice making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating company info with SSAS
• Maximize the research services of Excel and Excel Services
• mix facts from varied assets and attach information for research with PowerPivot
• movement information into the method utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and put up stories with SSRS
• combine info from disparate purposes, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of information in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map characteristic for complicated visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in information utilizing the SSAS info mining engine
• deal with grasp info administration with grasp info Services
• put up the elements of your BI resolution and practice administrative initiatives
Totally up to date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to aid firm directors strengthen real-world, job-role-specific abilities - this education consultant makes a speciality of deploying and handling center infrastructure providers in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, workouts, and steered practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
Totally up-to-date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and aid exhibit your real-world mastery designing, and imposing home windows Server infrastructure in an firm atmosphere. Designed for knowledgeable IT pros able to boost their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Extending Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Cookbook
- Statistical Analysis, With Business And Economic Applications
- Microsoft Office for the older and wiser : get up and running with office 2010 and office 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 für Administratoren - das Handbuch
- Discovering Computers: Fundamentals: Your Interactive Guide to the Digital World
Additional resources for How PowerPoint Makes You Stupid
But the program makes all the effects so easy to produce that they have proliferated, and every presentation more and more tries to look like advertising. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 Despite the lush graphics effects so easily produced through modern presentation applications, most contemporary presentations should return to formats nearly as spare as the old overhead transparencies. It’s not necessary to copy their specific limitations .
This was hardly surprising at a time when the “personnel manager”—“human resources” lay in the future—was half the time a retired military man (at forty-five, one could still begin a new career). indd 28 3rd Pass Pages 11/18/11 3:29:41 PM PUBLISHER Mng Ed: SF Prod. Mgr: CH CEd: GS Proof: TNP Another Way of Working 29 Taylorism that developed after World War I had undergone important changes. Automation had taken over many production sectors. But the overall operation of companies, whether industrial or service companies, had hardly changed.
Orders streamed down through the multiple layers of a thoroughly military pyramid. This was hardly surprising at a time when the “personnel manager”—“human resources” lay in the future—was half the time a retired military man (at forty-five, one could still begin a new career). indd 28 3rd Pass Pages 11/18/11 3:29:41 PM PUBLISHER Mng Ed: SF Prod. Mgr: CH CEd: GS Proof: TNP Another Way of Working 29 Taylorism that developed after World War I had undergone important changes. Automation had taken over many production sectors.