By William Hay, Myron Levin, Robin Deterding, Visit Amazon's Mark Abzug Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Mark Abzug,
Evidence-based details at the care of kids from delivery via youth in an easy-to-use, find-it-now presentation
CURRENT analysis & therapy Pediatrics, 21e gives you concise, up to date, and clinically proper insurance of ways to evaluate and deal with universal issues in little ones. often called the on-the-go consultant to pediatrics, the ebook positive aspects the easy-to-follow LANGE present define presentation, which is composed of: challenge, necessities of prognosis and therapy, medical gains, remedy, diagnosis.
Written via skilled pediatricians to make sure that each bankruptcy displays the wishes and realities of daily perform, this is often a necessary source for pediatricians, relatives practitioners, health practitioner assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners, and the severe care unit.
- Emphasizes the medical features of pediatric care whereas additionally masking very important underlying rules
- offers a short, authoritative consultant to the prognosis, figuring out, and remedy of quite a lot of pediatric health conditions
- comprises targeted description of ailments in addition to the diagnostic and healing techniques
- geared up by way of common issues in addition to via organ platforms
- awarded in time-saving LANGE CURENT define structure: challenge, necessities of prognosis & regular gains, scientific Findings, Differential prognosis, therapy, analysis
- supplies concise overviews of significant pediatric wellbeing and fitness matters, together with adolescence food and consuming issues, substance abuse, psychiatric issues, baby abuse, oral medication and dentistry, immunization, and emergencies and injuries
Read or Download CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition PDF
Best pediatrics books
All execs operating with hearing-impaired kids will locate subject matters of specific curiosity during this wide-ranging quantity written by way of prime foreign specialists. assurance contains simple audiological sciences, screening, prognosis and administration. Chapters on epidemiology, tinnitus, principal auditory processing, stability issues, innovative listening to loss, conversation and schooling are one of the different themes integrated within the twenty-five chapters which make up this finished textual content.
Correctly diagnose the complete spectrum of pediatric stipulations with the main relied on atlas within the box: Zitelli and Davis’ Atlas of Pediatric actual analysis, sixth version. Over 2,500 fantastic scientific pictures supply extraordinary insurance of vital medical signs – from the typical (pinkeye) to the infrequent (Williams syndrome).
The scholar tested-and-reviewed method to prep for the Pediatrics shelf examination and the USMLE Step 2 CK ''. . . stable practise for both the shelf examination or Step 2. a lot of my classmates used this publication for the pediatric shelf examination and did rather well on it. '' -- Erika Katz, scientific pupil, Stony Brook collage tuition of medication ''.
- Relational Trauma in Infancy: Psychoanalytic, Attachment and Neuropsychological Contributions to Parent-Infant Psychotherapy
- The Complexity of Adolescent Obesity: Causes, Correlates, and Consequence
- Social Work and Child Services
- Childhood-onset eating problems: findings from research
- Pocket Emergency Paediatric Care: A Practical Guide to the Diagnosis and Management of Pedeatric Emergencies in Hospitals and Other Healthcare Facilities
Additional info for CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Pediatrics, Twenty-First Edition
Coel, MD, PhD, FAAP, CAQSM Quynh B. Hoang, MD, FAAP, CAQSM Armando Vidal, MD Basic Principles Fitness & Conditioning Sports Nutrition Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Rehabilitation of Sports Injuries Common Sports Medicine Issues & Injuries Infectious Diseases Head & Neck Injuries Spine Injuries Shoulder Injuries Elbow Injuries Hand & Wrist Injuries Hip Injuries Knee Injuries Foot & Ankle Injuries Prevention 28. Rehabilitation Medicine Pamela E. Wilson, MD Gerald H. Clayton, PhD Pediatric Brain Injury Spinal Cord Injury Brachial Plexus Lesions Common Rehabilitation Problems Quality Assurance/Improvement Initiatives in Rehabilitation Medicine 29.
Kidney & Urinary Tract Gary M. Lum, MD Evaluation of the Kidney & Urinary Tract History Physical Examination Laboratory Evaluation of Renal Function Laboratory Evaluation of Immunologic Function Radiographic Evaluation Renal Biopsy Congenital Anomalies of the Urinary Tract Renal Parenchymal Anomalies Distal Urinary Tract Anomalies Hematuria & Glomerular Disease Microhematuria Glomerulonephritis Acute Interstitial Nephritis Proteinuria & Renal Disease Congenital Nephrosis Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome of Childhood (Minimal Change Disease) Focal Glomerular Sclerosis Mesangial Nephropathy (Mesangial Glomerulonephritis) Membranous Nephropathy (Membranous Glomerulonephritis) Diseases of the Renal Vessels Renal Vein Thrombosis Renal Arterial Disease Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome Renal Failure Acute Renal Failure Chronic Renal Failure Hypertension Inherited or Developmental Defects of the Kidneys Disorders of the Renal Tubules Oculocerebrorenal Syndrome (Lowe Syndrome) Hypokalemic Alkalosis (Bartter Syndrome, Gitelman Syndrome, & Liddle Syndrome) Cystinosis Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus Nephrolithiasis Urinary Tract Infections 25.
Under no circumstances shall McGraw-Hill Education and/or its licensors be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages that result from the use of or inability to use the work, even if any of them has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability shall apply to any claim or cause whatsoever whether such claim or cause arises in contract, tort or otherwise. Contents Authors Preface 1. Advancing the Quality and Safety of Care Daniel Hyman, MD, MMM Current Context Strategies and Models for Quality Improvement (QI) Principles of Patient Safety (Incident Reporting, Just Culture, Disclosure, FMEA, RCA, Reliability, Checklists) 2.