By Grace Jasmine
Construct a company presentation from the description on up with PowerPoint 2000's versatile gains. seize your audience's consciousness and carry it for those who upload photos or sound, or host your presentation on the web. it is all attainable with PowerPoint 2000.
Read or Download Cliffsnotes: Creating a Dynamite Powerpoint 2000 Presentation PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's company Intelligence instruments
Building built-in enterprise Intelligence strategies with SQL Server 2008 R2 & workplace 2010 explains find out how to take complete benefit of Microsoft's collaborative enterprise intelligence (BI) instruments. numerous strong, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research providers (SSAS), Excel, Excel prone, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration providers (SSIS), Server Reporting providers (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint prone, and grasp facts companies. This functional advisor makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI ideas that foster expert selection making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating company information with SSAS
• Maximize the research services of Excel and Excel Services
• mix info from diverse resources and fix facts for research with PowerPivot
• circulation info into the process utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and post stories with SSRS
• combine facts from disparate purposes, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of information in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map function for complicated visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in information utilizing the SSAS info mining engine
• deal with grasp info administration with grasp facts Services
• submit the elements of your BI resolution and practice administrative initiatives
Absolutely up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist firm directors strengthen real-world, job-role-specific abilities - this education advisor specializes in deploying and coping with center infrastructure companies in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a sequence of classes, routines, and recommended practices - and aid maximize your functionality at the activity.
Totally up to date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and aid display your real-world mastery designing, and imposing home windows Server infrastructure in an company setting. Designed for skilled IT pros able to strengthen their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Microsoft Windows Xp Professional-Systembetreuer: Workstation
- Microsoft WSH and VBScript Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office 2003
- Training Guide Administering Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 On Demand
- MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-640): Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, 2nd Edition
Additional info for Cliffsnotes: Creating a Dynamite Powerpoint 2000 Presentation
You can see the changes to your color scheme in the Slide view. The color scheme is applied to your entire presentation, including any new slides you create. Click the Slide Sorter view button to see your entire presentation and decide whether you like the new look. If you don’t, just repeat the previous steps to summon the Color Scheme dialog box again and change you Color Scheme choice. Chapter 3: Formatting Your Presentation Figure 3-6: 37 The Color Scheme dialog box. Working with Masters While templates enable you to try different looks for your presentation based on predefined settings, masters enable you to add or edit recurring elements such as background color, objects, text appearance, and more throughout your presentation’s slides or pages.
4. Click Insert Clip. The clip art is inserted into your slide, but the Insert ClipArt dialog box remains visible. Minimize the Insert ClipArt dialog box (by clicking the Minimize button — the one with the dash — in the upper-right corner) so you can see your presentation. PowerPoint places the clip art in the middle of your slide. The art in Figure 4-2 was one of the offerings PowerPoint provided when I typed “award” in the Search for Clips box. Don’t want the clip art in the middle of the slide?
2. Click the color scheme that appeals to you. 3. Click Apply to All. You can see the changes to your color scheme in the Slide view. The color scheme is applied to your entire presentation, including any new slides you create. Click the Slide Sorter view button to see your entire presentation and decide whether you like the new look. If you don’t, just repeat the previous steps to summon the Color Scheme dialog box again and change you Color Scheme choice. Chapter 3: Formatting Your Presentation Figure 3-6: 37 The Color Scheme dialog box.