By Guy Hart-Davis (auth.), Steve Anglin, Douglas Pundick, Clay Andres, Mark Beckner, Ewan Buckingham, Gary Cornell, Jonathan Gennick, Jonathan Hassell, Michelle Lowman, Matthew Moodie, Duncan Parkes, Jeffrey Pepper, Frank Pohlmann, Ben Renow-Clarke, Dominic
This e-book is a pragmatic, step by step consultant to getting all started with Microsoft place of work 2010. you are going to tips on how to create and edit crucial workplace files—documents, spreadsheets, shows, and more—quickly and efficiently.
You'll additionally find out about the entire new updates incorporated with workplace 2010. Collaborate on tasks within the cloud and entry your documents from nearly anywhere—with Beginning Microsoft workplace 2010, you will take a hands-on method of studying every thing, new and previous, that the world's preferred productiveness software program suite has to offer.
- Get all started with workplace 2010 fundamentals.
- Create, shop, and proportion place of work files.
- Use shared workplace instruments either on-line and offline.
- How to maintain electronic mail, contacts, appointments, notes, and projects prepared.
Read Online or Download Beginning Microsoft Office 2010 PDF
Best microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's enterprise Intelligence instruments
Building built-in company Intelligence suggestions with SQL Server 2008 R2 & workplace 2010 explains find out how to take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative enterprise intelligence (BI) instruments. quite a few strong, versatile applied sciences are lined, together with SQL Server research prone (SSAS), Excel, Excel companies, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration prone (SSIS), Server Reporting companies (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint providers, and grasp information companies. This functional advisor makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI options that foster educated choice making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating company info with SSAS
• Maximize the research features of Excel and Excel Services
• mix information from diversified resources and attach information for research with PowerPivot
• circulation information into the procedure utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and post reviews with SSRS
• combine facts from disparate functions, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of knowledge in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map characteristic for advanced visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in information utilizing the SSAS information mining engine
• deal with grasp information administration with grasp info Services
• put up the elements of your BI resolution and practice administrative initiatives
Totally up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist company directors advance real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education advisor makes a speciality of deploying and dealing with center infrastructure providers in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, routines, and prompt practices - and support maximize your functionality at the task.
Totally up-to-date! arrange for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and support exhibit your real-world mastery designing, and enforcing home windows Server infrastructure in an company surroundings. Designed for skilled IT execs able to develop their prestige, examination Ref makes a speciality of the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Microsoft Visio 2013 Step By Step
- Excel Pivot Tables Recipe Book: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Clear and to the Point: 8 Psychological Principles for Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Exam Ref 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Visio User 's Guide for Microsoft Visio 2000
- VBA and Macros for Microsoft Excel
Additional resources for Beginning Microsoft Office 2010
23 CHAPTER 2 ■ HEAD IN THE CLOUD: EXPERIENCING SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE ■ Tip For best performance, make sure that Microsoft’s Silverlight media player is installed on the computer you’re running Office Web Apps on. com/silverlight/ ). To use the Office Web Apps, you must be a member of Microsoft’s Windows Live online service (here, “live” rhymes with “jive,” not with “give”). Windows Live is also free, and you can sign up at any time by providing a small amount of information and—as usual—agreeing to a user agreement.
The standard way of launching an Office program is to use the Microsoft Office folder on the All Programs section of the Start menu. 11 CHAPTER 1 ■ GETTING STARTED WITH OFFICE 2010 ■ Note Depending on the version of Microsoft Office you have, you may see a different selection of programs than appear in Figure 1-9. ■ Note The Start menu shows a yellow highlight on any program or program folder that you haven’t yet run. Making a Program Easy to Run If you need to open a program frequently, you can pin it to either the Taskbar or the Start menu.
CHAPTER 1 ■ GETTING STARTED WITH OFFICE 2010 5. 6. • You may need to use a different format for sharing a document with people using earlier versions of Office or other programs. • You can change the default format as discussed in Chapter 5. In the lower section of the Save As dialog box, you can add extra information to help you find the document when searching for it: • The program adds your user name automatically to the Authors field. You can add another author by clicking your name and then typing in the text box that appears.