By Ali Ismail Awad, Aboul-Ella Hassanien, Kensuke Baba
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the foreign convention on Advances in protection of data and conversation Networks, SecNet 2013, held in Cairo, Egypt, in September 2013. The 21 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from sixty two submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on networking safeguard; info and data safety; authentication and privateness; safety functions.
Read or Download Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks: First International Conference, SecNet 2013 Cairo, Egypt, September 2013 Proceedings PDF
Similar security books
Securing digital environments for VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft hypervisors
Virtualization alterations the taking part in box in terms of safeguard. There are new assault vectors, new operational styles and complexity, and adjustments in IT structure and deployment lifestyles cycles. What's extra, the applied sciences, top practices, and techniques used for securing actual environments don't offer adequate safeguard for digital environments. This publication comprises step by step configurations for the protection controls that include the 3 top hypervisor--VMware vSphere and ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V on home windows Server 2008, and Citrix XenServer.
* comprises technique for securely imposing community guidelines and integrating digital networks into the prevailing actual infrastructure
* Discusses vSphere and Hyper-V local digital switches in addition to the Cisco Nexus 1000v and Open vSwitch switches
* bargains powerful practices for securing digital machines with no developing extra operational overhead for directors
* includes tools for integrating virtualization into current workflows and developing new rules and methods for switch and configuration administration in order that virtualization may help make those serious operations tactics extra effective
This must-have source bargains assistance and methods for making improvements to catastrophe restoration and enterprise continuity, security-specific scripts, and examples of the way digital computing device Infrastructure advantages security.
This quantity addresses a variety of concerns on the topic of foodstuff terrorism, nutrition safety and security in a finished and up to date survey. rising concerns in meals Chain safety proper to all nations and stakeholders are summarized, together with suitable technical details in terms of a few of the strands.
- Information Security and Privacy: 8th Australasian Conference, ACISP 2003 Wollongong, Australia, July 9–11, 2003 Proceedings
- CompTIA Security+ Certification Bundle: Exam SY0-401 (2nd Edition)
- Security Protocols XIX: 19th International Workshop, Cambridge, UK, March 28-30, 2011, Revised Selected Papers
- Ambivalent Allies?: A Study of South Korean Attitudes Toward the U.S. (Technical Report (RAND))
- Formal Aspects in Security and Trust: 5th International Workshop, FAST 2008 Malaga, Spain, October 9-10, 2008 Revised Selected Papers
- National Security Issues of the USSR
Extra info for Advances in Security of Information and Communication Networks: First International Conference, SecNet 2013 Cairo, Egypt, September 2013 Proceedings
Journal of Theoritical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT) 35(2), 175–183 (2012) 47. : Routing In Clustered Multihop, Mobile Wireless Networks With Fading Channel. In: Proceedings of IEEE SICON (1997) 48. : Multiple Tree Video Multicast over Wireless Ad Hoc Networks. edu 2 Abstract. It has been greatly acknowledged the emergence of the wireless sensor network (WSN) in many applications such as military, environmental and health applications. However, mobile agents have provided ﬂexibility and customizability to overcome some of the WSN constraints such as limitation in power, computational capacities and memory through agent migration from node to node.
It has been greatly acknowledged the emergence of the wireless sensor network (WSN) in many applications such as military, environmental and health applications. However, mobile agents have provided ﬂexibility and customizability to overcome some of the WSN constraints such as limitation in power, computational capacities and memory through agent migration from node to node. Security is a crucial concern when it comes to mobile agents, due to threats from malicious hosts and other mobile agents, where the use of symmetric and asymmetric keys has been adopted to provide authentication and conﬁdentiality.
Integrating Diffie-Hellman key exchange into the digital signature algorithm (DSA). IEEE Communications Letters 8(3), 198–200 (2004) 10. : Fixing the integrated Diffie-Hellman-DSA key exchange protocol. IEEE Communications Letters 9(6), 570–572 (2005) 11. : A survey of key Management Technique for Secure and Reliable Data Transmission in MANET. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (IJAARCSSE) 3(1), 22–27 (2013) 12. : Routing security in wireless ad hoc networks.