By Read Gilgen
Absolutely the Beginner's advisor to Microsoft workplace PowerPoint 2003 teaches the reader every little thing they should comprehend to create intriguing own and enterprise shows. Readers find out about new gains resembling clever Tags and applications, and the way to create a presentation from scratch or utilizing the layout wizard. This ebook will make newbies convinced of their use of layout templates, animations schemes and lots more and plenty extra!
Read or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 PDF
Similar microsoft books
Grasp Microsoft's company Intelligence instruments
Building built-in enterprise Intelligence ideas with SQL Server 2008 R2 & workplace 2010 explains how you can take complete good thing about Microsoft's collaborative company intelligence (BI) instruments. numerous robust, versatile applied sciences are coated, together with SQL Server research providers (SSAS), Excel, Excel prone, PowerPivot, SQL Server Integration companies (SSIS), Server Reporting prone (SSRS), SharePoint Server 2010, PerformancePoint providers, and grasp facts companies. This sensible consultant makes a speciality of deveoloping end-to-end BI options that foster proficient selection making.
• Create a multidimensional shop for aggregating company information with SSAS
• Maximize the research services of Excel and Excel Services
• mix facts from various resources and fix information for research with PowerPivot
• circulate information into the method utilizing SSIS, InfoPath, Streamsight, and SharePoint 2010 exterior Lists
• construct and put up experiences with SSRS
• combine info from disparate purposes, utilizing SharePoint 2010 BI features
• Create scorecards and dashboards with PerformancePoint Services
• Summarize huge volumes of knowledge in charts and graphs
• Use the SSRS map characteristic for complicated visualizations of spatial data
• discover styles and relationships in information utilizing the SSAS information mining engine
• deal with grasp facts administration with grasp facts Services
• submit the parts of your BI answer and practice administrative initiatives
Absolutely up-to-date for home windows Server 2012 R2! Designed to assist firm directors advance real-world, job-role-specific talents - this education consultant makes a speciality of deploying and coping with center infrastructure companies in home windows Server 2012 R2. construct hands-on services via a chain of classes, workouts, and urged practices - and support maximize your functionality at the activity.
Absolutely up to date! organize for Microsoft examination 70-413 - and support show your real-world mastery designing, and imposing home windows Server infrastructure in an company surroundings. Designed for skilled IT execs able to boost their prestige, examination Ref specializes in the critical-thinking and decision-making acumen wanted for fulfillment on the MCSE point.
- Show Me! Microsoft Office 2003
- Statistical analysis : Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 deployment and migration
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection Cookbook
Additional info for Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Click OK. 18). 18. When you use the Send to Microsoft Word feature, your slides become images in a Microsoft Word document. At this point you're in Word, and you can edit, save, or print the resulting Word document. To return to PowerPoint, you simply close Word or click the PowerPoint button on the Windows taskbar. Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint 55 56 Part I: Getting Started with PowerPoint To Print or Not to Print? I said I would rant and rave, but I really won't. However, I do hope you'll learn something that will help you be more effective and save a tree or two.
Press Shift+Tab. PowerPoint shifts the bullet to the left and changes it to a slide. You can also accomplish this by clicking the Decrease Indent button on the toolbar, but using Shift+Tab is usually much quicker. 3. Type the slide title and then press Enter to get a new slide, or press Enter and then Tab to get a new bullet. Editing Outline Material You edit outline material much as you do any word processing text. You can do things like select, delete, cut and paste, and add or change text attributes such as font, color, or size.
The different methods for moving to another slide in the Normal view include the following: • Click the outline or thumbnail slide to the left of the slide editing screen. PowerPoint immediately jumps to that slide. • Using the scrollbar at the right of the slide editing screen, click the scroll box to display which slide you're on and how many slides are in the slide show. Drag the scroll box up or down, and PowerPoint tells you which slide you'll be at when you release the mouse button. • At the bottom of the scrollbar are an up double-pointed arrow and a down double-pointed arrow.